The Social Work Code of Ethics requires continuing education as part of lifelong professional development for social workers. The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the Council on Social Work Education—which accredits the School of Social Work—both prioritize continuing education.
News and Updates
- IMPORTANT! New Social Work Continuing Education Procedures
- Clinical Supervision Institute will now be offered in the Fall on Friday September 18th and Saturday September 19th, 2020, register now!
- Trauma and Healing: Working with Body & Energy Work will now be offered in the Fall on Friday October 9th, 2020, register now!
- The Childbearing Years: Understanding and Working with Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders will now be offered in the Fall on Friday September 11th, 2020, register now!
- The Issue's in the Tissue: Body Oriented Therapy and Our Innate Healing Capacities will now be offered in the Fall on Friday October 2nd, 2020, register now!
- IMPORTANT! All Spring CE trainings other than the ones mentioned above will be offered in an online format, a list of these workshops can be found here