Some students seek to complement their social work education and training by earning a degree in another discipline or profession. Others wish to further their education within the field of social work. The dual, joint, and cooperative degree programs offered by the University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work afford students a unique way to complete their MSW studies while also pursuing another graduate degree.
No student will be permitted to enroll or engage in more than one dual, joint, or cooperative degree program within the School of Social Work or between the School of Social Work and any other school or program during the course of earning that dual, joint, or cooperative degree.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)/ Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Social Work/Master of Divinity
- Master of Social Work/Master of Public Administration
- Master of Social Work/Master of Public and International Affairs
- Master of Social Work/Master of International Development
- Master of Social Work/Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Social Work
- Master of Social Work/Master of Public Health