More than 11,000 Pitt Social Work alumni live and work in the United States and around the world. But our alumni’s involvement with the School does not end at graduation. As an alumnus of Pitt Social Work, you can stay involved in a variety of ways, including:
- Mentoring a current student
- Guest lecturing at a class, brown bag lunch or special event
- Delivering a career services workshop for the VanKirk Career Center
- Becoming a member of the Alumni Advisory Board (formerly known as the Alumni Society)
- Serving as a field instructor
- Making a financial contribution to support the next generation of social work graduates
Stay in touch with Pitt Social Work by keeping your address and personal information updated.
Ways to Give
Pitt Social Work's goal is to raise money that will directly impact the daily lives of its students.
Distinguished Alumni Awardees are celebrated for their contributions to the profession and the community.
Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) serves as a bridge between Pitt Social Work and the Social Work community.
Meet our Alumni
Meet some of our alumni and hear about their work.