Amdur Fellowship in Palliative Care
- Summer –usually July with applications due early April
- One month intensive through the UPMC Palliative & Supportive Institute
Interprofessional Geriatrics Course through the School of Medicine
- Usually late October
- One week intensive students from 11 disciplines and 5 schools (Schools of Health and Rehab Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Public Health as well as Social Work)
- Student in Specialization year of study (advanced standing, full-time, part-time) from Gerontology, Integrated Health or Mental Health Certificates
- Email typically sent in summer with commitment needed by mid September.
- Patient Safety Fellowship (summer)
- Fellowship on Death and Dying (evenings academic year)
- The QIT Health Innovators Fellowship (evenings academic year)
- Jonas Salk Fellowship
Clinical Intensive in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD)
- To be established Spring or summer 2016
- Watch emails for announcements about this one. The name is not even fully determined yet.
NCOA’s Graduate Student Fellowship Program
- 10 weeks May through July in Washington, D.C.
- More COSA oriented with research and policy work but open to all students
- For graduate student women only
- Usually a paper application process; watch emails for announcements